Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 01, 2008

New Family Member

Meet Misty, she is a 1 year old Chihuahua and weighs about 10 lbs.
doesn't she look like someone else we know :o)

If my sister-in-law is reading this she probably just had a slight heart attack and thought OH NO THEY DIDN'T get another dog!! :o) and I'm sure some of you are thinking I've turned into the crazy dog lady.

I haven't.

Misty is my parents new doggie. They adopted her yesterday from the Ventura Humane Society. She looks just like our Patchie Poo but skinnier :O) They are now starting the process of potty training which I wish them much luck on. It's a lot of work but the one good thing for them that we don't have is a doggie door leading to an area she can go walk around on her own at and do her business. I'm sure she'll learn fast. I know they've missed having a doggie since our old one was put to sleep :o( so I'm happy for them and that they finally got a new doggie.

Doggies make your heart happy :o)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your new sister is adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

OK--So what's wrong with being a crazy dog lady??? Anyway, congrats to your parents for getting Misty! She is too cute. Carol