Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 18, 2008

Family Time

This weekend will be a very busy weekend for us, it's the annual Reyes Family Reunion weekend. This year it's Rocky's parents turn to host so all the festivities will be held here in the bay area. I'll be missing part of the festivities because of training :o( but I'll be hanging out with everyone in the afternoons.

Today is day 1 of the festivities and they are being kicked off at my brother/sister-in-laws house in Granite Bay. We are heading out there shortly for some fun in the sun. It's always a fun weekend and we look forward to it.

Last nights workout went well :o) I got my sleep the night before and I was much more alert.

2600 yards = 1.48 miles (1 hour 6 minutes)

Warm Up:
6x100 (25 LVL2, 25 choice drill, 25 LVL2, choice drill)
8 x 25 build (15" RI)
100 LVL 2

Main Set:
4x100 LVL 5 (15" RI)
300 LVL2
3x100 LVL 5 (10" RI)
300 LVL2
3x100 LVL5 (15" RI)

Cool Down:
100 LVL 2

Tomorrow I swim at Aquatic Park, YIKES, DOUBLE YIKES and TRIPLE YIKES!!! wish me luck.

Phil, thanks for the nice comment :O) must have been your bike I saw. Darn how that girl gets to me.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: