Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 31, 2008

Most Asked Question....

....besides How is Training Going? is Have you lost any weight? NOPE, in 9 weeks I've only lost 2 lbs putting me at a total weight loss of 14lbs since I started weight watchers. As I learned with doing marathons, these sports aren't ones you diet on and lose weight on. You have to keep fueling your body because if you don't you will BONK and that's not something you want especially when you are on the bike or run.

However, my body is changing and I have lost some inches. I'm sure the fat is melting and I"m gaining muscle. I wish I had measured myself when I started. I am wearing jeans today that I have not worn in over a year :o) YAY! So although the scale is still the same I have lost enough inches that I fit into some of my smaller clothes :o) YAY!

I was feeling under the weather last night so I went home and crawled into bed at 7pm :o( I feeling better today so hopefully it was just that I needed rest and not that I'm getting sick. I have no time for icky an cold or flu.

Tonight we also have the night off since we have Cause for Celebration. I believe I earned another TNT sweatshirt :o) for getting half my minimum in by a certain time. THANK YOU to everyone who has donated. I am still $848 from my goal :o(. It's not too late and if you are still interested in donating please do :o) It would be much appreciated. Remember that even a little bit helps. Click here to get to my fundraising website or on the link on the left hand side.

$1000: Supports one week's salary for a university medical researcher who may discover key information to developing a cure for cancers

$500: Allows 10 patients to log on to a webcast and hear the latest information in treatment for their disease

$250: Provides a Family Support Group Program for one year for a patient and family

$100: Provides 3 patients access to an information teleconference

$50: Covers the cost of sending a comprehensive packet of information for children with cancer

$25: Covers a single prescription co-payment.

$5: Is the cost of sending a newly diagnosed patient information about support and their disease

No comments: