Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 16, 2008

Quick Swim

Last night the schedule has us doing 2400 yards (1.36 miles) which is only 200 yards less than what the last few weeks have beends but it seems like we got done pretty quick. When Amy finished she even thought she had missed doing something in the workout. She was only like 50/75 yards behind me and Phil. By 8pm we were done :o) The schedule did call for shorter distance during each section so it could be that although we were doing some Level 8's that because the distance was shorter we weren't getting as tired, I dunno, or maybe we are just getting fast :o) I think we all felt pretty good though.

Warm Up:
300 LVL2
200 Kick
100 LVL2
200 Kick

Main Set:
2 x 250 (100 LVL4, 50 LVL8, 100 LVL4), 30" RI
4 x 150 (50 LVL 4, 50 LVL8, 50 LVL4), 20" RI
4 x 100 (25 LVL4, 25 LVL8, 25 LVL4, 25 LVL8), 15" RI

Cool Down:
100 LVL 2

Tonight we are running/biking, should be interesting and it's going to be a very long day. I had to get up a little earlier so I could pack up the bike in the car :o(

I picked up one of these last night:



It's going to keep my little head/ears warm when we swim at Aquatic Park this weekend, boohoo. I also need to pick up some booties to keep my feet warm.

Weight Loss Update

I hadn't updated on my weight loss because I really hadn't lost a single pound. It drives me bananas and I have to remember that now that I'm training 5-6 days a week that I'm building muscle and that I need to stop looking at the number on the scale. I have lost lots of fat though and I think my body is shifting in different places. My clothes does seem looser and a few people have metioned that I look a bit leaner :o) I sure hope so. Anyway, I have lost 2 pounds now so that's great. Hopefully I can keep them off and not eat them back up this weekend, LOL!!!

No comments: