Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 30, 2008

Recovering

I think I'm finally recovered from the Saturday craziness. I still feel a little sore in the ribs when laughing and it'll be a while til the bruising is gone but for the most part I'm better.

Sunday was a mellow day, it had to be :o) I had a nice pedicure while my hubby taught Kali and then we met for brunch at Chow's in Lafayette. After brunch Rocky headed home and got a head start on cleaning the house while I went grocery shopping. We were able to get most of the chores done with enough time to be able to relax before dinner with our friends Chris & Meenu. We met them in Piedmont at Cesar's, it was a tapas style restaurant so we tried a few plates and shared, it was all very yummy. Meenu has been telling me about yummy yogurt place in Berkeely that we should try so we headed there after but it was closed :o( we ended up going the crepe place instead and had dessert crepes. We had a fun time and afterwards we headed home to bed.

Last night I swam with Amy & Phil, AGAIN. I think we are all over dosing on this swimming thing but we must push on. Schedule had us doing 2900 yards, yikes. We got it done in 1 hour and 16 minutes. Not bad at and and yep, we were all pooped at the end.

Warm Up:
300 LVL28 x 50 (25 LVL2, 25 choice drill)
12 x 25 LVL6 (10" RI)

Main Set:
200 LVL6 (20" RI)
2 x 75 LVL 8 (15" RI) 30" RI
repeat above 4 x

400 (200 kick, 200 LVL3-5)

Cool Down:
100 non-freestyle

2900 yards = 1.65 miles (1:16)

Oh yeah, I had also run before the swim :o) Olivia came out and meet me and we did a short 2.75 mile run which took us about 35 minutes. It was a bit hot and I think we were both a little tired. It felt good to run though...thanks Olivia!

No comments: