Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 03, 2008

Train a Little, Eat a Little, Drink a Little!

I'm so excited and sooooo ready for the long weekend. It should be a fun filled weekend with friends and family. Tomorrow we are having a BBQ and Saturday celebrating my 32nd Birthday...yikes! I do however still have training so I've got to be a good girl and kind of watch what I eat and drink.

Tonight we have a LONG swim workout and tomorrow I must attempt to go for a run but right now the fact that I actually get to sleep in and not have to work sounds so good that even a workout sounds poopy. Saturday we have a bike ride and Sunday another run but I really do plan on taking Sunday off. Since I'm off on Monday maybe I'll go for a run then. Who knows, it's my birthday and I can do whatever I want! So there! So I'm gonna play it by ear.

Last night we had to do a bike ride on our own but our mentor decided to have a mentor social for our group and one other mentor group. It was hosted by one of our honorees and his wife, our honoree captain. There was lots of yummy food and it was fun getting to know the other people on my team, we even got to bring our hubby's and wifey's.

Have a safe and great holiday weekend!


No comments: