Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 01, 2008

Proud Wifey

I don't know how my hubby does it but he has so much energy it's insane. Most of you who know us and those who don't but read this blog know that we are crazy busy people. We are always on the go and rarely have time to just relax. The funny part is that we complain, okay I complain, about how tired I am but yet we like our busy lives.

Last year my hubby took on school. It's not everyday school but it's still school. He is taking some classes to get his Microsoft certifications. He's been studying hard in between work, home life, the band and training. He's been doing awesome on his practice tests and yesterday he took his BIG TEST and PASSED :o) yipee!! He was very excited and I am very proud of him. I believe there are 2 more big tests to take after this so the studying isn't over but hurdle #1 has been crossed successfully. GOOD JOB ROCKY!!!

No comments: