Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 13, 2008

$3000 Raised, $300 to go

generosity
noun
1. the trait of being willing to give your money or time [ant: stinginess]
2. acting generously


I usually only fundraise once a year even if I'm doing a couple of events in one year. Each year I am amazed at the generosity of all our friends, family, co-workers and even strangers that donate to us. In 11 weeks I have raised $3000 because of the generosity of others. I've even had a few people donate twice :o)

I am only $300 shy of my minimum and I know that I will make it. I've been with Team in Training for 6 years now and this puts me over the $13,000 mark. We did this together. I thank all of you for your continued support and generosity.

There is still time to donate and you can go here

THANK YOU.......
Rich B., Bruce M., Pyrenees Pets, Susan W., Petra J., Amy G., Carol W., Tom S., R2, KJ, Aaron K., Brian K., Rudy VP., Grace S., Korina R., Anita I., Ben L., Olivia L., Pam W., Kathy & Rick W., Sandy S., Bree W., Glenn K., Phil L., Karen B., Mark G., Leslie H., Jeanette H., Lindsay G., Ken F., Lisa F., Cathy M., Belinda A., Betty M., Karen Barnes., Ken R., Tom D., Charlie A., Melissa L., Bryan & Jennifer S., Joanne & Ray B., Julia D., Sarah C., Debby C., Lillian H., Onweena C., Debbie W.

In Honor/Memory of.....
Brenda Donato, Cole Regan, Milton L. Hardy, Amy Silvester, Cind, Sarah, Pa, Bill Crawford, Sandi Potter, Andy D. & Laura Warren.

*****************************
Had a great swim last night with Phil and Amy at the pool. It was workout ranging from LVL2 to LVL 8 so it was a bit tiring but we did great and managed to finish in an hour. 30 days til race day....YIKES!!

2500 yards = 1.42 miles (1 hour)

Warm Up:

200 LVL2 (20”RI)
4 x 50 (25 LVL2, 25 choice drill) (10”RI)
100 LVL2 (20”RI)
8 x 50 DPS (10”RI)

Main Set:
3 x 100 LVL3 (20”RI)
3 x 100 LVL5 (15”RI)
3 x 100 LVL7 (20”RI)
6 x 50 LVL8 (20”RI)
12 x 25 Odd Build, Even DPS (10”RI)

Cool Down:
100 LVL2

No comments: