Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 07, 2008

Alameda Ferry Part 2

Last night we headed back out to the WINDY city :o) of Alameda and had our workout at Alameda Ferry Terminal. It was SUPER duper windy and cold. We had some announcements and a quick transition clinic and then we were on our way.
Workout

Bike 1 loop (approx. 3.5 miles)
Run 8 minutes total
Bike 1 loop
Run 8 minutes total

I could have maybe gone on one more bike but I didn't. I was a bit tired don't feel I pushed myself as hard although it's not that bad of a thing since it is a recovery week.

I picked up something to eat on the way home which I am going to have to stop doing or I'm going to give myself and anxiety attack. If we are hungry and we have nothing to eat at home I'll just go to bed starving. Last night I got home at 8:45ish and across the street at Skyline Pizza was the news van. I'm guessing news vans were there all day covering the robbery on Tuesday night. Well guess what? While the pizza place is being talked about on all the news (we watched the 9pm news) across town yet ANOTHER restaurant is being robbed at gun point. This time there were people there dinning so they got robbed also :o( ugggghhh. I think the new rule in our house is that we do not eat out past 7pm. All of the restaurants, 8 of them, have been held up after 8pm :o(

2 comments:

Olivia said...

MOVE BACK TO WALNUT CREEK!!!

Rock said...

ARMAGEDDON!!!