Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 14, 2007

S.O.S

I don't have anything exciting to report today. Last night was a rest day so Rocky and I just had a nice dinner then caught up on TV shows. Today, my little munchkin Daisy is with me at work. She had another set of shots today so she has pretty much been sleeping all day long. She is so cute :o)

Anyway, here is a funny from Sunday. On our way out of Domain Carneros Olivia, Rocky and I grabbed some sodas out of the back cooler. Rocky and I had diet cokes and Olivia had a fizzy flavored water, we had the radio on and the song SOS (Rescue Me) by Rhianna was playing. Olivia started belting out the tunes

.......S.O.S. please someone help me. Its not healthy for me to feel this Y.O.U. are making this hard, I can't take it see it don't feel right S.O.S. please someone help me. Its not healthy for me to feel this Y.O.U. are making this hard, you got me tossing and turning i cant sleep at night.......

all of a sudden on one of her S.O.S's we hear this PPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and a big watery explosion. Her fizzy soda had exploded everywhere, we had to stop the car and RESCUE HER :o) it was all over the back seat and her clothes but luckily she had gone for the clear drink and not the diet coke. Good times, we always have good times :o)

WOW and because I am sitting here typing about it and making fun of her, I just spilled orange gatorade ALL OVER my skirt and shirt :o( me go now :o(

1 comment:

Olivia said...

ha ha, that's what you get lady!!!