Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 30, 2007

Feeling HOT HOT HOT

OMG, it was 106 degrees yesterday. That is just way too hot. Not only HOT but the darn holiday traffic has begun. I was not a happy camper yesterday. I met up with Olivia and Amy in Walnut Creek. It took me 50 minutes to get there :o( Not sure if the heat confused people and somehow they forgot how to drive or really people started heading out of town yesterday. Either way it was horrible.

Olivia and Amy had their toosies done and I just met up with them, had mine done last Thursday. Afterwards we headed down the street to Sakana Sushi for some dinner. It was another nice evening with the ladies. I headed home around 7:30 and it was still pretty hot but when I crossed through the tunnel the temperature went down about 20 degrees :o) YAY! I went home and hung out with the hubby for a little while before he headed out to band practice, I caught up on a few shows and then went to bed. I think I was asleep by 10pm.

Today is suppose to be another hot day but we WILL be going to the track workout. Hopefully it'll be cooler in San Leandro.

I've got 12 miles on Saturday which I'll be doing with the team at the Berkeley Marina.

We don't have much planned this weekend. Today is my Friday...YIPEE...so I'll have a nice 4 day weekend. Tomorrow I'm just gonna hang out and relax. Saturday after the run we are driving up to my brother-in-law's house in Granite Bay along with the rest of the Reyes family and will come home on Sunday. Monday we have nothing planned.

Hope everyone has a safe and great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: