Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 02, 2007

Quick 3 miler

Last night I met Olivia at the Ironhorse trail for our Wednesday night run. I was not feeling very motivated and it was in the 90's. I was secretly hoping she would call and cancel, I know I'm bad :o( but she didn't. I was feeling a bit sore from the run on Tuesday so we only did 3 miles. I forgot my watch but Ms. Olivia had hers and I believe we finished in a little over 34 minutes. Not to bad considering I felt like I was moving VERY slow. I was happy when it was done that we did our run. I've got track tonight and then Saturday my first long run. I am crossing my fingers, toes and everything else I can cross that I am able to get my 13 miles done.

Not much else going on. I haven't had time to do any knitting :o( until Daisy gets a little bigger and I don't need to keep an eye on her life at home is all about the doggies. I will try to get another picture up here of her in her dress that auntie Olivia got her :o)

No comments: