Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 22, 2007

Parrot Stroll

Remeber the dog stroller picture I had on my post from last week? Well on Sunday when Jeanette and I were out for our run on the Ironhorse trail a lady and her husband were out for a Sunday walk with a stroller that looked a little more like these:

The first thing I thought of course was that there must be a doggie in there going for a Sunday stroll with it's mommy and daddy.

Ummm, WRONG, the couple had a PARROT in the stroller. WHAT???? Who takes their parrot out for a walk? Okay, I guess those people do.

See, I'm still pretty sane :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't take their parrot out for a walk? they deserve the fresh air and outdoors also don't they??
I myself have not seen one in a stroller either, but I would think it would be a HOOT if I did.

Anonymous said...

Taking a parrot out for a walk in a stroller makes much more sence to me then putting a dog in one. Since when do dogs need strollers when they have 4 legs? Can't really walk a bird on a leash, but last I checked dogs loved it!