Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 03, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

DAD
COACH AL
AND MY BOSS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!




Last night was a rest night for me. Rocky wasn't feeling good so he decided to skip track and I was just feeling exhausted and a bit sore from the Tuesday and Wednesday night runs. We did make some yummy pasta though and carbo loaded. I just realized I forgot my water and gatorade so I am going to run out and get some. I am hoping that if I drink gatorade today I'll be nice and hydrated and won't have a headache on the run tomorrow. I am really thinking positive thoughts that I will be able to get through my 13 miles okay.

This weekend will be busy mainly with the doggies. We are taking them to a doggie party in Danville tomorrow and on Sunday I am meeting Petra again at Pt. Isabel. Rocky has a gig late Saturday night so we'll be heading to that.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Amy said...

Have a great run. You'll remember that 13 miles is a piece of cake! Birthday cake! Ymmmm, caaaaaake.