Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 15, 2007

Ruff Ruff Couture

I had a great run at the buddy run last night. I did 3.26 miles in 37 minutes :o) YAY! We had quite a big turnout because the Fall team started their buddy runs last night at the same location. I think from now on we'll have a large group out there at least til the Summer team is done. I ran most of the way with Odessa who's a mentor on the Fall team. I've been on a team with her before but have never really had a chance to talk to her. So we did and I got to know her a little better. It was nice to have someone to run with. I usually run by myself on Tuesday's.

It's starting to get darker earlier so we are thinking that we might switch the runs to be a little earlier. We'll have to see though how everyone else feels. I know it's tough getting out there sometimes by 6:30 so any earlier might be a problem and we don't want to lose our peeps.

Daisy and Patch are doing great. They harass each other like brothers and sisters would although once in a while one of them ends up crying because the other bite too hard :o( Daisy turned 11 weeks old last week and had her 3 set of shots. I think we have one more set of shots in 3 weeks and then the Rabies shot 2 weeks later. I can't wait til we can take her to the doggie park and start socializing her with other doggies.

My friends all make fun of me because I dress Patch and now of course I am dressing Daisy in cute little pink shirts and dresses. I am trying really hard to behave though :o) She is the second child so she's not getting as spoiled. On Monday I had gone to Molly's Pup-Purr-ee to look for a harness for Daisy. The store I usually shop at didn’t have any in her size and I needed it for Tuesday because I was bringing her to work, she had a vet appointment. Of course Molly’s was having a sale on their dresses :o) and I picked up a cute little dress for her to wear on Tuesday :o) Brand name, RUFF RUFF COUTURE out of Beverly Hills. Okay, I don't even own couture stuff. Pretty darn funny.


I’ve gotta say though that even though YES my dogs wear clothes I still stay low key when it comes to their outfits. Patch pretty much only wears tank top type shirts with designs on them and coats or sweaters in the winter. Daisy has 3 dresses but they aren’t too crazy. Here is the dress I got her on Monday. Oh and we found a super cute harness and leash to match all her pink stuff.


I at least don’t dress here in these type of dresses.


I don’t have a stroller for them.


I also don’t keep their clothes in a doggie wardrobe.


and they don’t have daybeds

See there are way crazier people out there and I can see how they get caught up in all this cute stuff especially if they don't have kids, but geesh there is a limit to how silly you should get with your dogs. They sell this stuff so there must be quite a few people out there buying it. I am close but not that close :o)

3 comments:

Olivia said...

oooh, but the doggie wardrobe is SO cute... and very useful too. You can't have their pretty clothes getting all rumpled and wrinkly :D

Amy said...

I can't wait to see what they get as Xmas presents! :)

Carol said...

As a dog mom myself, I say spoil them all you want! I have to admit, Maddie has a Coach collar and I buy all of their treats from Whole Foods....