Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 07, 2007

Chicken Soup for the Sickies

Last night on my way home I picked up some Chicken Soup at a Mexican restaurant in Castro Valley. I used to go there all the time when I lived there and it's the BEST chicken soup ever. It has huge chunks of white meat (my favorite), potatoes, carrots, zucchini and celery. It's the yummiest soup for a sickie. I want to learn how to make it :o)

Last night was a rest night for us although I didn't get much rest. I had a bunch of stuff to do around the house that I didn't get done on Sunday. Had some major laundry to do and clean up a little around the house.

Tonight I have to help out at the fundraising clinic for the Fall Team so I won't be running until tomorrow.

Speaking of fundraising. I finally got my fundraising letters out :o)

THANK YOU...KAREN, PETRA & MARK...for your generous donations

If you'd like to donate please go to my fundraising website at:

No comments: