Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 17, 2007

Circuit Drills

THANK YOU...KAREN, PETRA, MARK, TOM, AARON & BRUCE...for your generous donations


Last night we headed over to the track workout in San Leandro. It was circuit drill night and I gotta admit I really didn't want to go but I did. I decided to follow the workout for the Fall team :o) I can do that right? I'm on both teams, don't I get to pick which workout I do? hee, hee. So here is what we did:

1 lap warm-up
stretch

1 lap
20 squats
10 crunches
10 push-ups
20 squats
1 lap
and repeat and then do a 1 lap cool down

It was a good workout and I took it easy.

This weekend is actually fairly mellow...YAY!!! Tonight we are going to the A's game. Our friend Petra had a few extra tickets and invited us. Tomorrow it's up SUPER early for a 15 mile run and the rest of the weekend, RELAX :o)

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: