Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 16, 2007

Holy Fastness

Last night I had a great run with Ms. Olivia and Ms. Amy. We met on the Ironhorse trail starting at Stonevalley in Alamo and headed back towards Danville. We decided to only do 3 miles. I've got circuit drills at track tonight followed by 15 miles on Sunday and Amy and her group are doing a 20 miler...YIKES! So we decided to take it easy. The first 1.5 miles was at our normal pace although I can't give you exact times because my darn Garmin pooped out. I think I lost my signal :o( I restarted my watch on our way back and it said I did 1.62 miles in 17 minutes. Um, I have no idea where I got the burst of energy especially because I was a bad girl at lunch and had french fries. My belly wasn't feeling so great but for the last part of my run I was flying. Okay, flying at 9:30/9:50 minute miles. That's probably turtle pace for some peeps but for me it's fast. I got back and was feeling it, I was totally out of breath. It was a great run though. Tonight, CIRCUIT DRILLS, fun fun! We'll see how much of those I get done, I don't want to overdue it before the run on Saturday.

OOHH, and the highlight of last night :o) Ms. Amy brought us back some really cute stitch markers from Stitches-Mid-West. They were doggies. THANK YOU AMY!

I almost forgot, here is what Rocky and I would look like if were were South Park characters :o)


1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm assuming that the little bear is really Patch's very own South Park character? :)