Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 09, 2007

No Arm Twisting Needed

I get up at 5:45am these days. I don't like to rush in the mornings and I'm so OCD that if I don't follow my exact routine I get all weird. So now with two doggies I have to get up a little earlier so I have time to feed them, take them potty and get them settled. I also make my hubby's lunch..aaawwww....and yesterday morning I also needed to pack my running stuff. I was so proud of me cause I packed and had all my stuff ready to go. I actually wasn't even sure if we were running because I thought Amy's mom was still in town and I hadn't talked to Olivia about meeting. I figured I'd be prepared though.

I kept forgetting to email the girls but then we got an email from Amy. It said, "Anyone else feeling like a pedicure tonight"......haa, haaa. Olivia and I did not need much arm twisting at all. We both really needed our toes done and a night of pampering sounded so much better than running especially since it was warm again yesterday. I made appointments for us at the place I got to in Walnut Creek. I made their appts a little earlier than mine since they get off work earlier and I met them there when I got off work. Ahhhhh, nice pedicure and nice massaged legs, just what we needed.

We headed over to Stanford's afterwards for dinner. I shared some calamari with Amy and then had the Southwest Chicken Chopped Salad. Also had a glass of wine :o) We sat outside and although it wasn't super warm it was still pleasant. We had a good time. Thanks Amy for the great suggestion.

Tonight I WILL be going to track :o)

2 comments:

Amy said...

"A" glass of wine???

Anonymous said...

Didn't see you at track - was there another track workout somewhere? :)