Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 29, 2007

Executive Decision

A decision was made by Ms. Olivia and Ms. Amy while I was out of the office this morning....NO RUNNING TONIGHT...... YAY! I was out in Walnut Creek for a doctors appointment and oh boy, I almost melted. It was only 95, HA, ONLY!!!, so I was curious if the girls would cancel or not. They did and I'm very happy. It's hot and the air quality is bad. We will once again meet for pedicures and dinner :o) My hubby has band practice so it works out :o)


Last night's buddy run went well. I took it easy and got 3.1 miles in. Tomorrow night I'll hit the track workout and on Saturday we'll be doing 12 miles again. Olivia and I chatted yesterday and we agreed that we needed to change our schedule a little. Our long runs were scheduled on days that we didn't have coached runs which meant that we'd be doing most of them on our own and that is never fun so we switched a few things around and now our shorter/long runs are on YOYO days and our long/long runs are on Coached Run Saturday's. This will work out much better for us.


Today I recieved a very nice gift and I have to share it because you no me, I'm the crazy doggie lady :o) I shop at Pyrenee's Pets in Danvilee for all my doggie goodies, they ladies that own the shop are super nice and I always enjoy going in there to shop and chit chat with them. I had noticed a few months back that they didn't really have a website set up so I offered to help them out, for free. I don't really do this for a living I more do it because I enjoy it and I like making things look pretty. I did Coach Al's website a few months ago also. Anyway, the website is still in the works but it's coming along nicely and the owner is really happy to have something set up now. THANK YOU TINA, I love my new charm :o)




I LOVE IT :o) It's silver and it's a cute little paw. I'll have to rotate with the current necklance I'm wearing.

No comments: