Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 23, 2007

Fundraising is going great, as of yesterday I have $579.00. I still have quite a ways to go until I reach my $3000 goal but I'm certain that I'll get there. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to have a fundraiser, if I do I think it'll revolve around knitting :o) stay tuned.


If you are interested in donating please visit my fundraising website here.


THANK YOU...KAREN, PETRA, MARK, TOM, AARON, OLIVIA, CHARLIE & BRUCE...for your generous donations


Rocky is also fundraising this season, he'll be doing the Nike Half Marathon. He has teamed up with another TNT participant, Hugo, who's also got a band, Pine & Battery and along with the MotherHumbuckers they'll be having a "ROCKING FOR A CURE" fundraiser at Joe's in Lafayette. Should be a fun evening although I'm very bummed because I won't be here :o( I will be in LA for a conference :o( poopy!


If you are open that evening check them out :O) and support their fundraising efforts.




Last night was my knitting night with the girls although no knitting got done. We chit chatted and chit chatted away until almost 9pm when it was time to go home. We had a fun evening at Ms. Amy's house, THANK YOU AMY.

No comments: