Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 01, 2008

I heart the SUN!

The sun is out today, I know it's only for a little while because it's suppose to pour again this weekend :o( and although the sun is out it's still a bit chilly but I don't care, it's nice seeing the sun shine :o)

I'm so happy it's Friday. It has been a busy week for me here at work and I have been pooped. I got some good sleep though last night so I'm feeling good today. Nice and refreshed just in time for the weekend. I have been laying low all week, haven't even knitted cause I had been so pooped :o( oh well. I'll pick it back up this weekend.

Let's see, tonight we will be hanging out home. Tomorrow Ms. Olivia, Jeanette and I....crossing my fingers for Ms. Amy...will be heading to Sonoma for a couple of hours. I still need to pick up my wine since we had to scrap going last weekend. Should be a fun day with the ladies. My hubby is going to the Foo Fighters concert with his brother, my gift to them for Christmas :o) Sunday we are heading to my father/mother-in-laws house for Super Bowl. I'm looking forward to it but I'm not looking forward to having to weigh in on Monday after this weekend :o( waahhh. I'm still doing good though so hopefully I won't screw it up too bad.

GOOD LUCK to all our friends running the Kaiser Half Marathon on Sunday!

1 comment:

Phil said...

thanks for the well wishes. have a fun-filled weekend!