Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 28, 2008

Blah part 2

still at home feeling like ick :o( I rolled out of bed at 2pm yesterday, took a shower and put my jammies back on to roll onto the couch and watch oprah and knit. The only good that has come out of me being sick is that I get to knit and knit and knit :o)

My hubby was sweet and stopped by La Pinata and bought me some super yummy chicken soup, it was good for my belly. I will try to have some today for lunch. It's my favorite soup for when I'm sick. I really need to learn how to make it. Or these, maybe those will make me feel better :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. Get lots of rest. And by the way, those apple dumplings look great. I might have to try them. But I'll have to figure out a way to adjust the recipe so it is a bit healthy.