Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 08, 2008

No so innocent!



They look oh so innocent but they are not. These little guys love driving me bananas. Daisy or Patch, still haven't figured out who, continue to enjoy reading my InTouch Magazines. I think Daisy is still trying to find her signature color. Last night I came home and yet another magazine had been torn apart and the cushions from the couch were all over the floor. Cause you know they don't have like 4 doggie beds to pick from. They have now decided that the back part of the couch is their laying spot and I'm sure they are fighting for it so now the cushions end up on the floor. OY!!!!! My mom just mentioned how they miss having a dog, hmmm wonder how Daisy would feel about living down south, just kidding Daisy, mommy loves you :o)

I'm very happy it's Friday! Tomorrow will be a nice sort of relaxing day. I've gotta clean the house but other than that we have no plans. Sunday the ladies are coming over for knitting.

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Since Daisy hates wearing her clothes, my guess is that it's PATCH who is trying to find his signature color :D