Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 15, 2008

He's coming home

YIPEE my hubby is coming home tonight :o) Did you notice that I didn't metion him all week? That's because he's been in New Orleans working:o( He left Monday and comes home tonight. It's been a quiet week around the house but we all miss him. The doggies have been driving me bonkers at night because they'll wake up and remember he's not there and jump off the bed to look for him, then return and then do it again a few hours later. Patch has been sad and Daisy just kind of does whatever Patch does, fun stuff!


chop chop Mr. Airplane and bring our daddy home

I spent a nice Valentine's Day at home having dinner with Olivia and Amy. Olivia brought us some pretty flowers and Amy brought ice cream cake :o) can't ask for anything more. I heart cake. We had a nice healthy dinner with Ahi Tuna, Veggies and Couscous and then hung out just chatting away. Thank you ladies :o)

We don't have a long weekend :o( gotta work on Monday but I get next Frdiay off, yipee!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: