Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 26, 2008

TEN!

Ahhh, sunshine once again :o) I hear it's going to get into the high 60's this weekend...YIPEE!

Last night was a swim night and this week we've decided that we'll actually have 3 days in the pool. I'll be swimming again tonight and tomorrow night. Last night we did our drills x3 and once again did a 100m cool down instead of just 50. We finished off the evening with a total of 1100m...GOOD JOB AMY! It's starting to feel easier and like when we are swimming it's much smoother. We finished our whole workout in about an hour. I'm feeling good today and looking foward to jumping back in the pool.

The one thing that I'm not liking is getting home so late at night :o( I forgot how much time all this takes and that when I'm on the team it'll be even worse because we train pretty much all week and both weekend days :o( Good thing hubby has lots going on too at least when I'm not home it gives him some quiet time (sort since doggies are home) to get his studying done.

On a happy note, I weighed in yesterday at WW and had lost more weight :o) YAY ME! My scale at home is showing the same weight as WW so this morning before heading for work I decided to weigh myself and as of today I have officially lost 10 lbs. YAY ME AGAIN!!! I'm very excited. Little by little is coming off :o) Now the key is to keep it off and STOP eating like a piggy on the weekend. I've got nothing planned this week or this weekend so that should help. I've gotta start planning now for what I'm gonna eat while we are in Solvang next weekend. Being good while on a trip is hard so I think I'll bring a cooler at least for the drive down. I can pack some lunches and snacks so I'm not tempted to eat all the gas station goodies that I normally eat while on a road trip or that In-n -Out Burger :o(

Mom is feeling much better :o)

No comments: