Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 25, 2008

ONCE

Watched the Oscars last night even though of all the movies nominated we've only watched one. We watched the movie ONCE a few weeks ago, we rented it at Blockbuster. I thought it was a cute movie but I had lost interest after a while cause they played the same song, Falling Slowly, over and over and over for the whole movie. Anyway, it was a good song and it won Best Song Written for a Motion Picture. YAY for them

Weekend was great. Friday I spent the entire day out at Stiches West with Amy. We had a great time although by the time we got home, 10 hours later, we were pooped. I spent the evening admiring all my new yarns :o) I heart yarn.

Saturday was pretty mellow for me. I had planned on going back out to the convention with Jeanette and Olivia but decided to stay home. My back couldn't handle another minute on that darn cement floor at the convetion center and neither could my wallet, haa, haa. So I stayed home and played with my yarn some more and knitted. Rocky and I had dinner out and then he went off to play music while I relaxed.

Sunday was more of the same although we did leave to go to a fundraiser at Sports Basement. We both needed some cycling stuff and if we bought anything we got 10% off and then 10% of our sales went towards our friend Debra's fundraising. We were there for a couple of hours and managed not to spend too much money. I picked up a few cycling shirts and hammer gel. Rocky grabbed a few things he needs for his ride in Solvang, 12 more days! YIKES! We headed back home to watch the Oscar's and the hubby had some studying to do.

Say a prayer for my mommy, she hasn't been feeling good these days :o( I'm hoping that when we are in Solvang she'll have the weekend off and we can spend some time with them.



No comments: