Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 12, 2008

I heart Berries

Last night was a mellow night for me, sort of. I spent about 2 hours on the phone with my friend Debbie helping her fill out her eHarmony survey. That darn thing is super long and they tend to ask pretty much the same questions over and over in different formats. Kind of annyoing if you ask me. It was fun though and I'll have to get an update from her to see if anything comes out of it.

Weight lost this week was super duper minimal, 4 ounces :o( oh well, at least I didn't gain weight, right? Hopefully I'll do better this week, I've had two weeks of very small lose so I'm a few pounds behind.

My new favorite dessert is a mixture of berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries) in waffle bowl with fat free cool whip....YUMMY! and it's just 2 pts. I kind of stumbled on it by accident when I was trying to figure out what to make for the ladies on Sunday. I was at home checking the points on the waffle bowl which I thought would be high but come to find out it's only 1 little pt, berries are 1 for 1 cup and the cool whip is ZERO! It's a great way to get 1 serving of fruit in and get my craving for dessert satisfied.

Happy Sunny Tuesday!

3 comments:

Amy said...

A very yummy dessert - and the chocolate drizzled on top was 0 points, right?

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! The one I like is non-fat plain yogurt and frozen berries. I usually throw in some splenda to sweeten it up a bit. Don't remember how many points it is. It's kind of like ice cream. But I'm definitely going to have to try this one!

Olivia said...

if you eat the whole tub of fat free cool whip is it still no points?? :D