Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 13, 2008

Loving the Sunshine

I am really loving this sunshine :O) it makes me happy and less grumpy. Not sure how long it's gonna last, I highly doubt we won't have more rain but it's been really nice to have almost 2 weeks of sun. I'm hoping to get the doggies out this weekend. I didn't have a chance last weekend but Patch was content with just laying out on the balcony. Both doggies were out there for quite a long time soaking up the sunshine rays.

Nothing exciting about last night. I had to make a stop at Michael's on my way home for some ribbon to finish a hat I knitted. I went home and made dinner, knitted a scarf for Ms. Lindsay while watching tv and then hit the sack. Pretty boring.

Tonight I'm gonna hit the grocery to get stuff for Valentine's Day dinner. Not sure what I'll cook but I'm sure I'll come up with something yummy!

Valentine's is an annoying holiday to me. Why should we be told by some darn Hallmark holiday when I should make a nice dinner, buy nice gifts, give nice cards and treat my significant other oh so nice. Shouldn't you be doing that everyday? Luckily in my house we do. Hubby and I do nice things for each other all the time. We leave sticky notes for each other or buy each other cards just because. We make yummy dinners at home at least a few times a week and we are always nice to each other. In fact my hubby brings me flowers every couple of weeks...aaaawwww...how sweet :o) I love my hubby.

No comments: