Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 04, 2008

Boys and Girls Weekend

This weekend was busy but we had a really fun time. Friday night Rocky and I hung out at home and just had a nice relaxing evening.

Saturday we got up early and had a yummy breakfast together and afterwards I went back to bed and he got ready for a crazy bike ride. Luckily he survived it and I'm hoping he didn't get sick from it since he didn't manage to make it home befor the rains and got drenched. I'm proud of him though for pounding out 32 miles in the freezing cold and on top of that it was a hilly ride.

I finally made it out of bed and got ready for the a day in Sonoma. I made breakfast for Ms. Olivia and Jeanette while they got ready at my house and then we headed out. We had a great time hitting the wineries and just hanging out together, chatting and laughing. OH and getting DRENCHED :o( the few showers scheduled for Saturday were an endless downpour of rain and wind. It sure made for a fun day running from the car to the tasting rooms at the wineries. We had a nice dinner and then took Jeanette back to her car, she had plans with the hubby and had to get back. Olivia and I had planned to stay.

In the meantime the hubby was at home getting ready to go to the Foo Fighters Concert with his brother. Same situation at home, pouring rain :o( but Rocky and Martin had a great time and said the concert was really good. YAY! A fun evening for the brothers.

Super Bowl Sunday we headed over to Rocky's parents house. Olivia and I both had to cook stuff to bring to Rocky's mom's house for Super Bowl. She went home to make cookies :o) and I made some Spicy Chicken Legs and Spicy Shrimp. Olivia made it back to our house around 1pm and then we headed to Daly City. Rocky's parents purchased a new flat screen tv and of course had made lots of yummy food. We plopped on the couch with our food, knitting and watched the very exciting Super Bowl game. After the game we headed home. I think the doggies and I were asleep by 9pm while my hubby stayed up watching tv. He's such a night owl.

Congrats to the NY Giant's! What an exciting end to the game.

No comments: