Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 05, 2008

Half way to Half Way

My dad asked me the other day how it is I'm losing weight and still eating out so much, haa, haa, I dunno. Actually I do know, by making better choices. Well at least making better choices Monday - Friday since the weekends just don't seem to be as easy to deal with. I'm making better choices in what I pick and my hubby has been good about sharing food with me instead of us both eating and ENTIRE meal out. So things like having salad instead of fries for lunch or eating fruits with my breakfast instead of potatoes, having smaller portions. Little things make a big difference.

So today I am half way to my goal of losing 15lbs...woohoo! I still have a lot of work to do but it feels good that little by little the pounds are coming off. It's HARD, very very hard. There are days I just want to cry and eat an entire pizza, but I don't and I haven't yet although I've gotten close :o(

I'm not excersising yet but I know once I start it'll help a lot. Amy and I are going to plan on swimming a few days a week and in a few weeks I will start running again. I actually can't wait. I"m starting to miss it, ummm only a little though :o)

1 comment:

Phil said...

you're doing awesome! keep it up!