Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 29, 2008

Eat 2 Dumplings & Call me in the Morning

:o) this recipe works for the sick :o) I left my house yesterday just to go to Safeway and pick up the few things I need to make the Apple Dumplings. I luckily had a lot of points left over since I hadn't eaten much. Even though I only made half the recipe and used half or less of the ingrediants one little dumpling has more points than a subway sandwich, oops. But let me just tell you how GOOD they were :o) YUMMY! It's was the perfect medicine :o)

I feel much better today and I am at work, too bad I couldn't just take another day off though it's SUPER nice outside. The last two days the doggies have been soaking up the sun on the balcony and loving it. It's suppose to be nice all weekend too :)

So I was totally wrong about who's been causing trouble at the house. I kept blaming it on Patch and yesterday I caught Ms. Daisy red handed. I was sitting on the couch next to the magazine holder and I heard some rustling, it was Daisy running away with the magazine. It's the latest issue of InTouch, guess she wanted to read the latest on Brangelina :o)

3 comments:

Olivia said...

oooh, the real culprit has been found! Bad Daisy! :D

Jeanette said...

Ah Ha! She's busted! At least she has good choices in reading material. ;-)

Rock said...

She likes eating, I mean reading, guitar magazines too.