Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 07, 2008

Veggies Galore

Haven't been up to much this week. I've pretty much gone home, eaten dinner and then plopped on the couch to watch TV or knit a little. I was suppose to take a knitting class tonight but they cancelled it because no on signed up :o( boo, hoo. I'm bummed. I will however get my knitting fix in this week since I'm hosting an SnB at our house on Sunday.

I made a yummy veggie soup from Weight Watchers last night so I'll be going home to have some of that. Hubby has had a long week this week with working late, school and band practice. I have a feeling we are going to have a low key weekend. I'm looking forward to it being Friday tomorrow. Too bad I can't take the day off, it is SO nice outside, me heart the sunshine.

That's my boring update for today :o(

No comments: