Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 27, 2008

Blah!!

I am currently at home in bed with two furry dogs, my little pillow and a teddy bear....I am sickie :o(

I have been feeling pretty yucky since Monday so I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something icky or just feeling really icky and I need to rest and sleep. My head hurts, I want vomit (I know, too much info) and my belly hurts :o( waahhh, waaahh, waaaahhh. It's almost lunch time and all I've had today is a sugar free chocolate jello pudding snack, YUMM, but it made my belly hurt some more :o( I think I'll go back to sleep.

Even though I felt icky yesterday I still managed to make it to the pool and swim with Amy. We got 1050 meters in last night in a little over 40 minutes.

50 Swim
50 Kick
50 Pull
100 Swim x6
50 Kick x6

I won't be meeting her tonight though :o( I think I might swim on Saturday since it's suppose to be a nice day and that way I can get my 3 days of swimming this week in.

Okay, back to sleepy now.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Boo hoo, no sickies :( Get lots of rest, drink lots of fluids and no barfing :(

Amy said...

I guess all that belching during swimming wasn't from gulping air. :( Feel better, I'll miss you tonight.

Phil said...

sorry...you're sick. hope you feel better soon!