Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 31, 2008

And their off!

The Team in Training Spring 2008 season has officially begun. They had the Kick-Off Celebration last week. We weren't there :o( we aren't on the team :o( boo, hoo. I miss seeing everyone, oh and running too :o) I decided that after 3 back to back seasons I really needed a break so I chose to sit this one out. I'm realzing now how much I'm missing it as I talk to everyone getting ready for it and as I get the fundraising emails. I'm saving mine for the Summer when I go back to the triathlon team and train for Pacific Grove. I told Olivia that hopefully in a few weeks I can join them on Saturday's for some nice short runs.

I will be supporting our friends in other ways though because quite a few of them are fundraising and our friend Brian has been nominated and has accepted to join the Man/Women of the Year Campaign for LLS. It's 9 weeks of intense fundraising. I know he'll kick some butt and raise lots and lots of money. I hope everyone has a great season. Hopefully my little legs will be joning them soon.

Not much else has been going on. Kind of a boring week on the home front. It's tax time...yuck! We've gotten 2 of the 3 forms we need to file our taxes and we are crossing our fingers for good news. It'll be our first taxes together. We are also keeping our fingers crossed for good tax news because we are in the process of planning our vacation for this year :o) Our goal is to take a nice vacation each year so we are hoping to find a new place to visit this year. Some sunshine would be great for this grumpy girl. Is the rain ever going to stop? :o(

No comments: