Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 09, 2008

Foggy Morning

Well the storm that was suppose to hit yesterday was pretty mild, at least in this area. Today though it's pretty foggy and chilly out and I guess we are in for another storm tomorrow :o( Is it summer yet? I hate this weather, I am just not a winter kind of gal. The heating at work is also down for a few days because they are waiting for a part to come in...urggghhh. I am sitting at work with a small heater on, my coat, two layers of shirts, my scarf and I think I may go to Starbucks to get some coffee to keep me warm. Being cold is the worst feeling.

Didn't do much last night. I caught up on some t.v shows and knitted a little more although I think I may take a day or two off. I've been so excited about knitting again that I've knitted my arthritis right back :o( how is it that I am 31 years old and I have such bad arthritis already. I even had to buy the Aleve made for people with arthritis cause it's easy to open :o( I'm getting old.

I plan on going back to the doctor but I need to call Kaiser and get a different doctor, my is a moron, I think it's time to get a new one. 2 years ago I went to him for the pain in my hands and his solution to my pain was that since I couldn't quit my job, I type all day, that maybe I needed to stop knitting and riding my bike (training for Wildflower at the time). WHAT? What kind of solution is that. So I guess I just need to get a care taker since it hurts to pretty much do everyting, hold a fork, hold chopsticks, open a bottle, hold the blow dryer and the list goes on. I went back to him last year and this time the said he thought maybe I had tendonitis or arthritis so he gave me and insane amount of motrin to take and had me do some therapy. The therapy seemed to help but other than the ultrasound therapy we could do the rest at home cause it's just massaging and Rocky can do that and I don't have to spend $25 per visit twice a week to go. Maybe there really isn't anything that can be done and I have to live with it but it won't hurt for me to go back and get a second opinion. I will do that soon.

Tomorrow is my hubby's 40th birthday...WOW! We will be celebrating with his parents and some of our friends.

No comments: