Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 04, 2008

Are we in Kansas?

Holy smokes we are having an insane storm. The news has been warning us about this storm for the last week but of course with the weather you never know if it's really going to be bad or just blow on by and be a small storm. Well, it's here and it's no joke a HUGE storm. In fact I'm about to go move my car because in the past we've had trees fall over here at work with just a little bit of wind and right now trees are sideways :o(

My drive into work was horrible not because there was traffic but because the water has ponded so bad on parts of the freeway and because the wind is so horrible. I had the worst anxiety getting here I almost cried. My commute to work is about 26 miles and I think I drove about 40mph and praying that I didn't spin out. If the weather is this bad after work I may just have to sleep here so I don't have to drive home :o( ME NO LIKE :o(

Today would have been a perfect day to stay at home under my new super soft blankie, fireplace going and some knitting but instead I am here......waaahhhh. Patch wouldn't even go potty this morning, well he did tink, but he didn't go on his walk and go poopy. Rocky said after he pee'd he ran back in the house. Shoot I think if they had gone on their walk they would have ended up in Kansas. Poor Patch. I know he hates the litter box but at least he knows he has that option when he can't go outside. He came back in the house and ran back to bed and under the covers, he's got the right idea.

If you have to drive, drive safely and Happy Friday!

No comments: