Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 07, 2008

Back on the wagon

Looks like we are getting a little break from the rain today, or at least this morning. This weekend was very mellow for us since we didn't want to be out driving around in the icky storm. On Saturday Rocky and I ran a few errands in the morning and when the weather started to get icky again we went back home and hibernated til Sunday. Sunday morning Rocky had Kali and I pretty much hung around the house til the afternoon when we went out to the yarn shop.

I got a lot of knitting done and I'm pretty excited about that. You can read about my projects on my knitting blog which I'm hoping to be able to keep up this year. I may at some point have to combine both blogs cause it's hard to keep them both current.

I had started weight watchers right before the holidays and completely fell of the wagon. It didn't help that when I came back to work last week there was a 2 pound box of See's candies sitting on my desk that our attorney had sent us :o( It sat on my desk for a few days before my boss finally opened it and that was the end of that. Today though I start back up and at full speed. I REALLY need to lose some weight not just because I feel icky and my clothes don't fit but I'm not training for no darn triathlon with all this weight on. I'm pretty darn sure my swim suit and wet suit from last year aren't going to fit and I'm not buying new ones. My deadline for at least losing half the weight is June which is around the time Amy and I will start training for the Pac Grove Triathlon. Wish me luck, I seem to fall of the wagon quite often. I just LOVE food way too much.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I need to get back on track too... no more eating whatever I want :(

Phil said...

I second the...."YOU CAN DO IT!"