Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 18, 2008

Bored (300th Post)

WOW, this is my 300th post, that's is crazy.

Okay and I'm not bored, I wish I was bored but Oh no, I have plenty to do. MY DOGS ARE BORED :o( or mad at us for not taking them to Pt. Isabel since December, I dunno but they've decided to be bad. I have a feeling that it was Patch and he got Daisy involved. Since he has done this before.

We have a rug in our entry way and a little bench so that people can put their shoes on or take them off. A few months ago there must have been a string hanging from the rug and Patch/Daisy decided to start tugging on it and before we knew it the rug was a disaster. Little by little they tore the whole thing apart. I finally replaced the carpet over the holiday's and bought the same exact rug because it matches our stuff, it's long enough and it works. Well, it lasted about a month maybe not even that long :o( The rug was in perfect condition and now it's not. The other day we came home and in one day the managed to tear it up and not it's no good and time to go buy a new one. I'm gonna have to find a different one though.



What's funny is that I came home and held the rug in my hand, looked at both doggies and asked who did it. Funny how they both ran and hid under the table.

If you know how much I spoil my dogs or have ever been to our house you know they aren't lacking toys. So what is the problem? OY!!!! I still love them though and luckily it's been the rug and not the actual carpet like last time :o( This is their bucket of toys. Why can't they just play with those and tear those up? Huh?


I think Sunday is going to be doggie day at Pt. Isabel, they really need to get out of the house.


I am meeting the girls, Amy, Jeanette & Olivia, tonight for pedicures...YAY! and then tomorrow we'll be in Daly City at Rocky's mom's house for his 40th b-day party with family and his Daly City friend and to celebrate my Brother/Sister-in-laws wedding anniversary. Should be a fun weekend.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Phil said...

that's impressive damage. Have a great weekend!