Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 11, 2008

Seafood and more Seafood

Yesterday was a day of seafood for me and it was all very yummy. Seafood is low in points when you are doing Weight Watchers so it's the pefect food to have when you are eating out.

Every year for the holiday's my boss takes the Administrative Staff in Oakland out for lunch to thank them for all their hard work and of course I ge to go :o) We usually go to Scott's in Oakland for crab. So for lunch yesterday I had crab and it was delicious. We had a good time catching up with the ladies in Oakland. We work with them throughout the year but all our communicating is over the phone since we are out in Danville. It's rare that we actually see them so it was nice to catch up with them.

In the evening Rocky and I headed out to Luka's in Oakland for his birthday dinner. I had invited his parents and a few of our friends. We'll be having a party with his brothers and a few of his other friends next weekend. I wanted to do something though on his offical birthday and it turned out to be a nice evening.



Background on the hat: I bought this hat as a b-day present for Brandy and then Brandy came up with the idea that we should pass the hat around each time a birthday comes up. So we've been doing that. At first we had said the girls should have it but then we decided that the boys should too. Brandy had it first, then Olivia, now Rocky and next it will be Jeanette. Doesn't he look cute in the pink b-day hat :o)



I had raw oysters to start out with and then the mussels for dinner. I think the wine I drank added up to more points than my actual food...haa, haa. I also had a very yummy piece of boston cream pie..YUMMERS!. I somehow even managed to lose 1 pound since Wednesdsay, YIPEE!

Our weekend is going to be fairly mellow. We have kids bday party on Saturday afternoon and then knitting on Sunday. Other than that I hope to lay low.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: