Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 08, 2008

Cranky

I am very cranky and aggravated at the darn cop who gave me a ticket a few weeks ago :o(

I got my info in the mail last night and my ticket is going to cost me $513....WHAT????? That is totally insane. If I chose to go to school, which I'm am, it's only going to cost $435, that is still insane. My hubby is going to acompany me to court and we are going to see if I can fight the ticket or at least get the fee lowered. I highly doubt I'm getting out of this one but at least we can see if the'll reduce the amount :o( The darn ticket makes me sound like a way reckless driver which I'm not. My violationsa are, running the red light and excessive speed :o( I DID NOT run the red light but I do admit running the yellow light and I was only going 10 miles over the speed limit not like 50 :o( I'm so not happy right now.

Anywho, that's my scoop on that. I did really well with my eating yesterday and am doing good so far today so I'm pretty happy. I especially happy that I'm not feeling hungry. So so far so good. It really helps that my boss is on WW also and I've got a challenge going with Amy and Jeanette :o) Whoever loses the most weigh by June 1st gets a manicure/pedicure gift certificate which of course we all want. Should be interesting to see how this goes so far the social calendar is fairly free but we all know how that changes quickly in our household :o)

Oh and the countdown is own :o) hee, hee

No comments: