Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 16, 2008

Sushi Night

Last night we went to Sushi as we usually do on January 15th. The first date Rocky and I had was coffee at Starbuck's but 3 hours later we were still sitting there chatting and it had turned into dinner time and we were hungry. We tried to go to Havana's in Walnut Creek but it was packed so we went next door to the Sushi Restuarant and had dinner. I think 7 or 8 hours later our date ended, I think you could say it was a good date :o) and we had a good time. So now it's become tradition to have Sushi on our anniversary.

We had an early dinner so I had a little time to knit last night before passing out. Not much else going on. The weight loss is going okay. I'm down a total of 3.8lbs and I'm hoping to lose another 2 this week. I'm crossing my fingers for 2 lbs a week, that would be awesome.

No comments: