Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 02, 2008

12 Days of Relaxation

I am refreshed and back at work after 12 days off....WHOA!! I didn't realize I had been off for that long til I sat down and counted the days on the calendar. This of course included 2 weekends and 2 paid holiday day's here at the office. It was a nice 12 days of off and now I'm ready to start the New Year.

We had a very fun New Year's Eve. We had a full crab feast, steak, salad, bread, dessert, wine and of course champagne to ring in the New Year. We also played a very fun game of Turbo Cranium although Olivia, Jeanette and I lost and the boys, Phil & Rocky, won. Oh well, we still had a great time. The doggies were well behaved although the hated us for making so much noise at midnight, poor Miss Daisy was freaked out, but they did behave and were able to hang out with us all night and not be locked up in the room.



Yesterday we spent the day vegging out and then had a nice dinner at Maria, Maria in Walnut Creek. I had gone there on Sunday with Amy and it was super yummy so I went back with Rocky. We really enjoyed the food. We then came back home to more t.v. and relaxing and prepare for going back to work.

No comments: