Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 17, 2008

Caffeine Buzz

I am exhausted today :o( and all thanks to the 10 glasses of diet pepsi I had last night :o( I had dinner at Applebee's last night and was super duper thirsty so every time the guy filled up my glass I'd drink the darn soda and about 5 refills later I finally stopped. Of course I had to go potty like every 5 mintues but when I got home and tried to go to sleep I couldn't :o( I knew it had to be the caffeine in the soda. I don't drink that much soda at night and now that I'm on WW I only drink one soda at lunch. So I'm sure the darn caffeine in the super tall glasses I had added up and made for a LONG sleepless night. I was just telling Olivia about it and looked up online to see how much caffeine diet pepsi has. It as 35 milligrams of caffeine, regular pepsi has 38, ummmm that's not a big difference. I sure learned something new today. I thought it had a lot less :o( guess not and it also explains why I get such bad headaches when I try to quit :o( boo, hoo. Good news though, my decaf coffee only has 2 :o)

I was also really creeped out last night, I did it to myself and that's what I get for being nosey and looking online at certain websites. Yesterday I was reading someones blog and it had a link to a website where you can check if there are any sex offenders living in your area. I think Olivia and I looked on here a long time ago to see if any lived in our area in Walnut Creek, there were about 3 of them living on the same street. I live in Oakland now and there are LOTS but 2 of them live in our nice gated condo community...YIKES! That is very creepy. So last night I had worked my self up into creepyness and I was freaked out when I got home. Rocky had already left for band practice so when I got home I litteraly ran in the house, locked the doors, put my jammies on and stayed in our bedroom with the doggies, staring at the walls since I couldn't go to sleep. I could have sworn too that there were noises coming from the living room but I know there wasn't. I'm a dork, I know but geesh that is pretty creepy. Those people live a little to close :o(

No comments: