Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 09, 2008

New Year New Blog Name

Olivia, Lindsay and I shop at a very cute small store in Walnut Creek, Calypso Twist, which we love. We have found some great gifts there for our friends and for each other. For Christmas Olivia got me a really nice ring inscribed with my new title. I think it's perfect and I truly believe that we should all make a life for ourselves that we love.

We all have our ups and downs and those will always be there but I think you should love your life and enjoy it to the fullest. I think Rocky and I do that very well. We have amazing families and friends. We have two doggies that we absolutely adore and we haven endless list of hobbies that we enjoy doing. If the piggy bank permits it we travel whether it's on a nice vacation or a weekend getaway.

My hubby is turning 40 tomorrow and on the 15th we celebrate 3 years together. So I think with it being a new year and this week being a special one with celebrations it's a perfect day to change my blog name. Also good to change the name since it went from just a training blog to a blog about our daily lives.


No comments: