Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 29, 2007

Bad Week

Well I had a great week last week of running and felt amazing. This week :O( no running at all and somehow tomorrow I'm suppose to run 6 miles. I have a feeling it may not be such a good day :o(. I started the week off with headaches and ended my week with a tattoo that is OUCHIE OUCHIE OUCHIE still and will be like that for a few more days. I am hoping that I can get through my run tomorrow though without to much pain. I am sure that it'll be uncomfortable but hopefully not painful. Rocky offered to run the 6 miles with me so he can carry my water...aaahhhhh :o) because I definitely can't wear my fuel belt around my waist. That would really be way OUCHIE!

Last night though I did head out to the track workout with Rocky to take some pictures and support the team. Coach had everyone do circuit drills (squats, lunges, pushups, situps) and I am sure everyone is feeling it to day. It was a great workout and everyone did a great job.

This weekend will be busy again. Tonight I am going to the Giant's game with Olivia, Karen and Rocky. It'll be a long day but hey, they are free tickets :o) Tomorrow morning we are meeting in San Leandro for our 6 mile run and then in the evening Rocky has a gig at the Great American Music Hall....GOOD LUCK GUYS!.....On Sunday Patch and I are meeting our friend Petra and her doggie Domino at the dog park and then we are going to the Farmers Market. Should be a nice mellow Sunday. I am sure Patch will be a happy puppy.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: