Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 11, 2007

Doggie Sunscreen?

Do they sell doggie sunscreen? I need some. Our new place has a huge balcony and Patch LOVES to go out there and sun bathe. He was out there yesterday and I think he stayed out there a little too long cause he was a bit pink...oops. Below is a picture of a few weeks ago before we moved in. Now I have a rug out there that he can lay on and he'll go out there and just lay out. It's pretty funny.


This weekend was fairly mellow. Saturday I went out to the Alameda Ferry Terminal to meet both the Spring and Summer Teams. I am PR Captain for both. It was the last coached run for the spring team and the first run of the summer team. It turned out great but it was chaotic. We have 200 people on the summer team...YIKES! I did not get to run though and I was bummed but this week will be a good running week and I'll be able to get 4 days of running in. I'm running at the buddy run on Tuesday, with Amy & Olivia on Wednesday and then probably with Rocky on Thursday, Coached run on Saturday :o) YAY! Maybe I can start dropping some pounds too :o) Thursday'w will usually be Track but we don't start those til next week so I'll just run a few miles this week. After the run on Saturday we headed out to the Temescal District to see Jeanette's band play. A few other peeps from the team came out and we had a good time. Sunday, Rocky and I cleaned up our place some more, hung up more stuff on the walls and BBQ'd on our new grill. Patch took a bath and then layed out, haa. haa.

No comments: