Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 08, 2007

Maui - Friday & Saturday

Friday

Well, we are coming to the end of the trip here :o( and so on Friday we literally did nothing but lounge around. One of the things Rocky had to have while in Maui was the Spam and Rice meal from McDonald's. I don't like spam so I didn't have any but it was a must for him. So we had breakfast and then put the swimsuits on and just had a relaxing day at the beach.

Later in the evening we headed back over to Lahaina and had dinner at the Lahaina Store Grille & Oyster Bar. Rocky wasn't feeling so hot, I think he was dehydrated and the sun had gotten to him so he didn't eat much. I had some yummy Oysters to start off with and then I had a shrimp and pasta dinner which was also very good. The restaurant had rooftop seating and that's where our table was. It was really nice. We then walked around town and enjoyed our last evening there.


Saturday

Travel home day :o(


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'll take the kalbi ribs over spam anyday....