Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 12, 2007

Heat Wave

I started training and what does the weather decide to do? GET HOT!!! We are suppose to have a heat wave this week. Tomorrow is suppose to the be hottest with temperatures getting into the 90's :O( I am not looking forward to the heat. It happens to me every year. I choose races towards the end of the year because the weather is nice but it means training in the summer. My triathlon was backwards. I chose a triathlon in the spring but trained during the freezing cold months. So it's time to invest in lots and lots of sunscreen and white dry fit hats. Oh and by the way, they DO make doggie sunscreen :O) I'll be buying some of it for Patch.

I am back on Weight Watchers....AGAIN...how many times have I started? and fell off the wagon? Ohhyyy!! Well I am back on and being super strict. I measured and weighed my dinner last night and had 1 serving of mashed potatoes and meatloaf, not 10 servings :o). I also packed my lunch and threw in lots of goodies to munch on like veggies, fruit and some almonds. I'm drinking my water like I am suppose to. I'm good with water though especially when I'm training so that's not a problem. I'm going to cut out the Diet Coke during the week again and stick to only having it on the weekends. Losing weight is actually not hard for me if I follow the program and stick to controlling my portions but it's just so much much easier to be bad which is what I have been doing for many months now. I've been a bad bad unhealthy girl :o(

I've got a buddy run tonight at Lake Merritt which will be our run every Tuesday, it's about 3.4 miles around the lake. Hopefully this week I won't be as sore.

That's it for now, nothing too exciting today.

No comments: