Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 15, 2007

Raw Dough

Does walking the dog in 95 degree weather for 20 minutes count towards my excercising? Jeanette said it did, I was still active even though I wasn't running :o) I'll take it. I took Patch on 20 minute walk around our house. It was 95 degrees in OAKLAND...YIKES! It was in the 100's yesterday in Danville :o( no fun. When we got back our poor doggie passed out in front of the fan and drank two bowls of water with some ice in them. We survived though.

Last night I made some pizza for dinner. It was pretty healthy and low in points considering it was pizza but I think it's because everything came from Trader Joe's. My hubby is such a good hubby, he'll eat anything I make. Olivia used to do the same. I'd try out a new recipe and she'd eat it and never complained. Hmmm, wonder if she really liked it or was just being nice. Haa, haa. Anyway, back to my pizza. I don't have a rolling pin so I just spread out the pizza dough with my hands and thought it was fine. I piled on some mozzarella cheese, sausage and mushrooms and poped it in the oven and 20 minutes later it was done and ready to eat. It looked fine to me although there were 2 pieces on one side that were kind of thick, oh well. We ate it and it was yummy. Then Rocky got to his last slice and it was kind of not done :o( that was one of the slices that was a bit thicker and not cooked all the way through but he ate it anyway. There was one lonely little slice left in the kitchen and Rocky decided that he wanted it, YIKES this piece was really not done. I stuck it in the oven for a few more minutes and then gave it to him. The outside was fine but as he got closer to the middle it was still not well done :o( so he ate around the middle and picked off all the goodies. I sure hope he didn't have a belly ache afterwards. He is such a good little guniea pig. Now I know, roll dough more so it's skinnier and maybe cook a little longer. OR just have Olivia come over and make it for us. It always tasted good when she did it.

Tonight we have a graduation party to attend for Ms. Lindsay.....CONGRATULATIONS LINDSAY....you have been working very hard to get to this point and you did it...WOOHOO!
We also have a bday party to go to afterwards. We are hoping to make both events but probably won't stay out too long. I am meeting Jeanette at 7am at Lake Merritt to get our run in before we head over to meet the team for Run University.

Miles Completed this week:

Tuesday - 3.1
Wednesday - 2.7
Thursday - .5(walked)
Total = 6.2 miles

Have a great weekend everyone and stay cool :o)


'myspace

2 comments:

Olivia said...

You always made yummy meals :D And yes, I'll pretty much eat anything too! As long as it doesn't have olives or large, creepy portabella mushrooms! Or fish :D

Phil said...

i agree olives is yucky, but you are luda about the yummy delicious portabella shrooms!

continue the great work with training cappy! i'll see everyone tonight!